2015 Ferris FW35CCBV2652
Fuel-Efficient Wide Area Commercial Mowers Built for Comfort & Control
Reward your hardworking lawn care crew with the walk behind mower that might make them forget they're working at all.
The FW35 dual hydrostatic commercial walk behind mowers feature all-new, CC™ Centralized Control handles. Inspired by professional landscapers, the redesigned handles have been moved to a more natural, ergonomic position. Improved comfort can mean extended productivity. Even better, the narrower stance of our handlebars protects hands from scrapes and cuts when navigating around shrubs and trees, mowing beside walls and fences, and when loading and unloading inside trailers.
From the first moment you take hold of the innovative FW35 walk behind, you'll sense the superior control. The excitement only builds as you power up the electric starter and glide the cruise control bar forward to your desired speed. Slice through thick grass with ease and get the job done sooner than you expected.
With Ferris' reputation for heavy-duty construction, you know this machine is built to provide years of satisfaction. The deck is manufactured with two layers of steel running the entire width for added strength. We lap-welded the corners for increased dent resistance.
And which engine will you pair with your new self-propelled, wide area lawn mower? Ferris offers freedom of choice: four powerful options from Kawasaki and Briggs & Stratton, each designed to satisfy the reliability requirements of any 8-hour-per-day lawn professional. And, powerful enough to propel even our zero turn mowers. Of course, if you're looking for bragging rights, look no further than the awe-inspiring Vanguard™ 810cc EFI. Leading the industry in fuel efficiency, this beefy new, American-made1 V-twin unleashes 28 gross horsepower while barely sipping from the mower's 5-gallon fuel tank.
Built to run sunrise to sundown, this walk-behind is a constant performer for any size mowing crew.
- Cruise Control to Set Speed - Adjust the mower's speed without removing your hands from the control handles with the improved, ready-access cruise control bar. Simply press forward to increase speed and pull back a slow down. A convenient speed indicator is placed within easy view on the control panel.
- Easy Reach Parking Brake - We located the parking brake handle conveniently in front of the control panel, providing instant access with minimal operator effort to reach and engage.
- Easy to Secure - Dedicated tie-down points located in the front and the rear makes trailering this commercial lawn mower between jobs secure and easy.
- Easy-Access Neutral Position - New dual access neutral pedals take the guesswork out of finding neutral, simplifying operation and saving time. The operator can use either foot to put the mower in neutral. The neutral position is clearly identified on the speed indicator on the dash.
- Easy-To-Use Controls - New CC™ Centralized Control lawn mower handle design places the operator's hands in the ideal position to access all in-demand controls. Ergonomic operator presence, steering and reverse levers on both handles operate with a light touch to reduce operator fatigue. Easily adjust control tensions to fine tune for different operating conditions.
- Improved Deck Mounting - We listened closely to our pro users when considering the enhancements on our redesigned mower deck. The new mounting system provides easier deck leveling, improved flexibility over terrain, easy-access grease points and more durable water points for reduced maintenance. Ferris makes choosing wide area mowers a no brainer.
- Keeps the Engine Running - Need to walk away from the mower to move an obstacle or debris? The new PTO switch allows the operator to stop the mower blades quickly and easily. While moving, simply step on the centralized foot activated neutral pedals or pull back on the cruise control bar to place in neutral. Then, remove your hands from the controls. The blades will stop while the engine continues to run. Restarting the blades is just as easy. Place your left or right hand on the controls, pull up the PTO switch and set your speed with the cruise control bar.
- Longer Belt Life - The parts that wear out the soonest don't have to go so soon. The Ferris-engineered deck drive belt system and larger pulleys provide gentler belt tension, which - combined with our unique debris shield - extends belt life and reduces wear on bearings.
- Solid Construction - All Ferris walk-behind mowers are ruggedly built nose to tail to withstand daily commercial-duty operation and transport. Robust 1/4" steel engine deck construction stands the test of time.
- Well Built, Well Protected - Thick, 1/4" steel guards protect the front deck mower's transmission when going over curbs or rolling on and off a trailer - the type of rough handling that occurs daily under commercial use and can render lesser mowers inoperable. The design also reduces build up of debris to improve air flow and allow for access to the filter for maintenance.
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 810cc
- Fuel Capacity: (Total) 5 gallons
- Horsepower: 26 gross hp
- Make: Vanguard™ 810cc
- Starting: Electric
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles with 7" cooling fans
- Axle: (Drive) 1"
- Drive Tires: 20 x 8-10
- Tires: Flat-free 11 x 4-5
- Dry Weight: 814 lbs
- Overall Length: 75"
- Overall Width: Deflector Down/Deflector Up 67" / 57"
- Spindles: Aluminum Greaseable
- Control: /Safety Group - Operator presence, centralized foot activated neutral pedals, neutral start safety circuit/CC™ (Centralized Controls) or standard controls
- Ground Speed: Speeds-Fwd. (mph) 0-7 ; Speeds-Rev. (mph) 0-3
- Mower Cutting Height: 1.5"- 4.75"
- Mower Cutting Width: 52"
- Mower Deck Construction: Fabricated 10-gauge
- Parking Brake: (/Safety Circuit) Internal Transaxle
- Warranty: Engine: 3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty ; Balance of Machine: 2-Year limited warranty commercial use, front-to-rear, parts & labor. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days
- Standard PTO: Electric
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 26 hp
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles with 7 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 20 x 8-10; Caster: Flat-free 11 x 4-5
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.